Mergers and acquisitions (M&As) in any industry will typically be followed by both a business and a technology integration exercise - driving out costs by harmonising and rationalising both the business functions and IT services used by both parties. ICEflo has many benefits to offer when an organisation is faced with the challenge that technology integration represents.
From direct experience of large-scale technology integrations, we have designed ICEflo to deliver capabilities that would appear on any implementation management "wish-list".
ICEflo is a solution that:
- significantly reduces the risk of unplanned service outages
- provides real-time updates on the health status of any implementation
- automatically highlights significant risks of failure, allowing early intervention and timely remedial action
- is capable of providing enterprise wide visibility of the real-time status of one or more changes
- is capable of managing multiple, related changes as an integrated "Major Event" - a very powerful capability in this context
- supports the capture and re-use of best practice
- supports continuous improvement, learning from testing and rehearsals and enhancing the various plans
- is non-disruptive in terms of general implementation process - because it's designed and built upon widespread good practice
- enables geographically diverse teams to work together efficiently and effectively
- instills a common approach and vocabulary when planning and implementing time-constrained change
- fosters active collaboration between different areas of the new, enlarged organisation
- enables partners and suppliers to participate on a common, standard basis
- is easily deployed and accessible from anywhere in the globe
From the Director of Technology Integration to team members of a single implementation team, ICEflo offers a wide range of benefits that are perfectly placed to help successfully deliver a major technology integration.